Friday, February 6, 2009

Faith Like that Jonah 33

Faith Like That lyrics

Jonah 33

I have read about the days of old

About the men who followed You

And how they saw the supernaturalAnd became the chosen few

So I come before You now

Tearing off my earthly crowns

For this one thing I have found

[CHORUS:]I want a faith like that

To see the dead rise or to see

You pass by, oh,

II want a faith like that

Whatever the cost, I'll suffer the loss,

oh, I

I want a faith like that

I'm not looking for a miracle Signs and wonders or things thereofI

caught a glimpse of what You want for me

And what I have is not enough

I read the story one more timeOf those who gave to You their lives

With no fear or compromise

[CHORUS]

I want a faith that can move any mountain

And send them to the seas

I want a faith that can break every stronghold

That keeps You, that keeps from me

And I want a faith like that

To see the dead rise or to see

You pass by, oh, I

I want a faith like that A faith like that

No comments:

Post a Comment